Why the scent shouldn't be a crucial criteria in selecting your Essential Oil?
Are you one of those fascinated about the sweet-smelling oils you pick from over the counter? Do you hate the smell of natural, no additive oils? Then this article is for you.
Almost all women in the world appreciate skin care and hair care product that are loaded with sweet fragrance. And that’s where most cosmetic products producers get you. Producers know that you might not pick up their product if they package pure oils and other products for you. Despite the fact that they know the damages these additives are causing to the skin and health of the users, they still will choose profit over benefits.
Let’s take a look at the detrimental effects of these additional ingredients that most oils contain:
- Dry Skin – Most, if not all, the oils with sweet smelling scent contains alcohol that damage the intracellular matric (the matrix that holds the skin cells together).
What this does is that it makes your skin to lose the needed moisture quickly, causing your skin to become dry and cracky. The result is quick aging of the skin, and signs like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, crow’s feet will begin to appear on your face and the rest of your body.
- Skin Irritation – Artificial fragrances are the common causes of irritation. Although you tend to love the smell that oozes when you apply your oil on your skin and hair, the result over time is usually skin irritation, redness, swellings, and other inflammation.
- Cancer – The artificial fragrance is designed using many health-unfriendly chemicals to mirror natural scents. Most of these chemicals, may over time, cause a lot of health complications, and, in a more severe case, lead to cancer.
You and Natural Oils
Most women detest natural oils because of the smell. While it is also true that natural oils do cause skin irritations to some skins, you should understand that you can never encounter a dry skin or other health complications when using genuine, pure oils.
Natural oils are rich in vitamins (A, B, C, D), fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9), numerous minerals that will enhance your skin and hair. Getting these pure oils on your skin will moisturize your it, treat your skin blemishes, and add life to your dull skin. These are the advantages that oils containing artificial fragrance and alcohols deprive your skin and hair.
Have you ever wondered why your present oil is not helping in any way? It’s possible that it contains these dangerous additives, and you need to stop using it immediately.
Another benefit of natural oils are the health benefits. Are you stressed out and need to relax? Do you have a lot of things going through your mind? Then, natural oils, when used in a diffuser, will relief your stress, and help your anxiety to vanish into thin air.
So, what am I saying? You need to look beyond the lovely package and the sweet smelling oil. What works best, and what your skin and hair appreciate, are natural oils that are free of bad additives.
Why IVY Beauty Natural Oils?
Our oils are laboratory tested for biologicals and contaminants, and certified to have no detectable levels of any dangerous elements. Our oils come handy for a lot of purposes: hair oil, skin oil, face cleaner, moisturizing oil, beard oil, and so many other uses.
Here are our top essential oil collections:
Moroccan Argan Oil Infused With Lavender
Infused with Lavender, this oil is cold pressed from argan tree kernel and only contains 100% pure extract – no alcohol and artificial fragrance. Moroccan Argan Oil Infused with Lavender is loaded with skin, hair, and nail enhancing fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
A small drop goes a long way. Click here to check it out!
Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominantly grown in Chile, our Rosehip Oil, loaded with antioxidants, essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6, and 9), minerals, and vitamins is what you need for a skin rejuvenating and hair conditioning effect.
This oil will treat your acne, skin discoloration, stretch marks, and will also lighten your dark spot, and reduce signs of aging. Our Rosehip Oil will also put silkiness and shine to your hair.
Click here to check it out!
Extracted from the seeds of the jojoba tree, our Jojoba Oil is 100% cold pressed, and it's free from contaminants, alcohol, and artificial fragrance. Jojoba Oil is perfect as your daily moisturizer and treatment for hair, skin, nails with incredible results. This oil will easily seep into your pores and treat your stretch marks, wrinkles, and other skin blemishes.
You can also use our Jojoba Oil to stimulate hair growth, for makeup removal; and as lip balm, massage oil, and beard oil.
Click here to check it out!
Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
Our Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is what you need to have fabulous skin and to grow silky, long hair. This oil contains no additives, harmful ingredients (alcohol, artificial fragrance) that are skin and hair destroyers.
Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, and 9), our Pure Moroccan Argan Oil will treat your acne, reduce your aging signs, and remove your skin blemishes while also coming handy as your nail and hair moisturizer.
Click here to check it out!
How to Use Your Natural Oil
Our oils serve a lot of benefits: skin moisturizer, hair oil, massage oil, as a relaxation oil, and so many uses. Let’s consider some of the ways you can apply our oils.
You may use one or the combination of our natural oils to add shine and luster to your hair, fight dandruff, and grow longer, thicker hair. You can also use our oils by adding it to your leave-in conditioner, as a hot oil treatment, and even to your shampoo.
Hot Oil Treatment
- Take up to 1/8 cups of your desired oil and warm it up a little. Make sure it’s not too hot and doesn’t burn your hand
- Section your hair into 4 to 6 parts. Start applying your oil from the scalp to the hair end while massaging your scalp as you do so
- Apply the war oil to the rest of your hair sections. After, wait for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with sulfate free shampoo
- Repeat at least once a month for the maximum result
This treatment will increase your hair volume, shine, and luster
Regular Hair Application
- Apply 1 – 2 pumps into your hands and massage into hair, starting at the ends and working towards the scalp.
- Leave it on for at least 10 minutes
- Wash your hair with shampoo to thoroughly remove the oil
Our oils are 100% natural, retaining ALL their skin enhancing properties. Here is how to get the best from our oil
- Apply 2 to 3 drops of any of our essential oils on your palms and rub the oil on your face, body (as your moisturizer), or on blemish areas (stretch marks, acne scars, and many others)
- Apply twice daily for maximum, skin conditioning result